You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export issues with Embedded Documents

This issue has been arround the whole beta now, I guess it has been reported before, but nevertheless, my take:

I've made a front for a book in AFdesigner/AFPhoto, and placed it as a embedded document into the Publisher file. On export, the used layer-adjustments are garbled, somehow it looks like another documentsize is fed to the renderer, losing parts of the adjustments on the page. To clarify, this screenshot, the adjustment is only visible on half the image, and also not in the bleed area...

Hope this helps, keep up the amazing work! 

Screen Shot 2018-10-11 at 18.58.01.png

• Staff

Hi Martin K,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
There's a know issue where adjustments (or live filters) applied as independent layers to the image are not being rendered properly. Nested adjustments (or filters) will do render properly. So if possible drag the adjustment's layers over the thumbnail(s) of the image(s) layer in the Layers panel (to nest them) in the Affinity Photo file then re-embed and try to export the afpub file again. If that doesn't fix the issue can you please attach the .afpub document so we can take a look? Thank you.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.