You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I find it unnecessarily COMPLICATED to find ALL resources for the Projects!

WestCoastPDX

Ok, I downloaded affin.co/searchthewoods file to work on the project. There are 8 documents in a file,  however, NO SNAPSHOTS! The manual tells me to open a snapshot with the forest image... THERE ISN'T ONE IN THAT FILE. 

IS IT ONLY ME WHO HAS  NO IDEA WHERE TO FIND ALL THOSE SNAPSHOTS THAT ARE REFERRED TO IN ALL PROJECTS? 

Yes, I download the file that is referred to at the beginning of each chapter,  but then there is a  reference to snapshots AND THEY AREN'T IN THE FILE! 

WHERE IS THE REST OF RESOURCES? 

It says in the manual: " You can get all the resources that are referenced in this project from: https://affin.co/searchthewoods.... HOWEVER, I personally was unable to find ALL of the resources there! And the same thing for all projects...VERY FRUSTRATING, GUYS!!!! I WASTE SO MUCH TIME JUST LOOKING FOR ALL RESOURCES TO DO THE PROJECTS!

SHOULD BE MADE A LOT EASIER TO FIND...

Screenshot (155).png

Edited by WestCoastPDX
to show the missing docs in a file