You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

New Text Line Shape Text Frame?

When I put text into a shape (shape text) or use the pen tool to create my own shape to put text into by converting to a text frame I can not get the text to automatically go to the next line.

It just pushes the current line down. See video example: 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7dc0ounb0pd49o3/Afinity%20Publisher%20Beta%20-%20Automatic%20New%20Line%20Shape%20Text%20Frame%20Not%20Working%3F%20.mov?dl=0

Is this a bug or am I missing something? InDesign CS3 (old school) creates  new lines of text automatically in shapes! If this is not a feature then it needs to be!

I had a look at text flow options but couldn't see anything to automatically get the text onto a new line once it reaches the end of the frame shape, I have to hit return!!!

If I ever wanted to change the shape then it would also mess the whole format up!