You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Account problem & BONUS - Grade UI Kit

Hello, I have the following questions:

1. I have purchased both Affinity Photo & Designer through the App Store but when I'm logging in to your website I do not see both products as purchased and I need to obtain a VAT receipt but order history is empty.

2. How do I download the "BONUS - Grade UI Kit" that comes for free with Designer?

Thank you,

Alex

Hello Alex,

Thanks for getting in touch and for using our Affinity software.

Serif are not able to view orders made through the App Store or iTunes as Apple (quite rightly) do not share this information with us, therefore you will not be able to see any of these purchases in your Affinity Store account. The only time you will see orders is if you bought directly from us or downloaded any free trials or content that we offer with the software. Therefore, in order to obtain the free Ui kit just click on the Welcome screen you will be presented with and sign in as a new or registered customer and claim the kit. For a VAT  invoice you would need to get in touch with Apple who will give you more information.

I hope this helps.

Andy

• 7 months later...

Hello,

I noticed in the above threads, that the UI-Kit would be available in one of the horizontally scrolling pages of the "Welcome..." window. I do not have this available and there are only two pages on my "Welcome..." screen. I bought the software on the Mac Appstore. Please could someone help me out? Where can I download the UI-Kit?

Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 15.43.47.png

Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 15.42.50.png

Edited by rpammyuktha
Mentioning that purchase was through Mac Appstore

24 minutes ago, rpammyuktha said:

Please could someone help me out? Where can I download the UI-Kit?

Follow the link in my previous post to this thread.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)