You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Odd behavior for double-truck spreads

For end pages, I have double-truck spreads. The files are very large (30+MP) so there's no shortage of data. When viewed with the document set up as facing pages, all is well. If I change the document setup so that facing pages is deselected, page 1 appears as a blank page, while page 2 (the opposite page, this book is set up to start on a left page) gets the full coverage as intended. I think it's just a display problem rather than data getting lost, since re-selecting facing pages puts the format back to the correct rendering.

Running on Mojave, Publisher 1.7.140.

Nevermind, I chopped out 98% of the file and the problem remains.Uploaded via your link. It's easy to reproduce the behavior. Load file, observe end pages at front and back of doc. Then File->Document settings and disable Facing Pages. Observe pages 1 and n-1.

• 4 weeks later...

Chris, the file I uploaded about the memory consumption issue is the same one as produced this issue. It still does this in 1.7.0.145, so you might want to have a look at this one too.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.