You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Arrowheads please

Hi,

Would like to request the function of adding arrowheads to either or both ends of straight and curved lines. Have read that this is function has been on the 'to add' list for Designer since 2014. Would like to add my voice to including this function in the Publisher requested features list. I use lines with arrowheads often in InDesign for notating diagrams, suggesting flow, and to highlight elements within a layout for clients.

Thanks

I keep writing all over these forums to request arrowheads, but will keep on writing and supporting other forum topics on how important arrownheads are for some of us. I cannot use publisher or designer until we have arrowheads, as I need them daily for the kind of work I do. For the time being, I am using Gravit Designer as they support arrowheads. 

I think it is safe to expect that whenever they finally implement those for Designer they will be in Publisher too.  It seems to me also like a rather long wait for these compared to some of the rest of what they are doing, but we don't see what they are fighting with internally to make it happen either.

If I am understanding correctly the fact that it is on the roadmap means we will see it before 2.x, so there is that at least.