You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unable to export PDF twice in the same folder + requests

Hi,

I'm on Sierra 10.12.6 and I'm unable to export a PDF in the same folder twice. When I try to export in the folder it asks to "confirm" access to export multiple files. At first I thought I must have a wrong export setting (or that I somehow messed up the folder permissions). After confirming it did export the PDF in a single file. However, I corrected something and was unable to export it again. The "confirm" button in the access dialogue window was greyed-out. So I exported the file on my desktop instead. When I first tried to re-export the PDF, it didn't ask to overwrite the previous file, so maybe there is something there.

I have a few request :

-Would it be possible to make it so the picture frame does not move the image that's inside it when I resize the picture frame itself ? If it is possible, how do I do this ?

-Would it be possible to add vertical typing ? I ask this to be able to type in Japanese, from top to bottom, and right to left (one of the way to write in Japanese). If not, what is the way around ?

thank you :)

And congrats on all the work you do :) I'm very happy to see Affinity Publisher becoming a reality.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hey Data_Shrine,

Are you using any special characters in the file/folder name?

As for the picture frame question, are you asking for the image to stay the same size whilst we resize the frame? If so, you can change the Properties on the context toolbar to None.

I'm not too sure about vertical typing. I know it has been requested but honestly don't know what the official word is just yet. 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.