Habanas

color picker and wrong color

Hello i'm new user of affinity design and new in design software.

I have an issue when I use it, I think i get wrong color of media in original the central caracter is blue and i get a pink character also I get strange color disposition in color picker . that's normal or not ? Can i do something ?

Thanks

probleme couleur.png

What color profile does that image have?

(If you go to File > Document Setup... and then look on the Color tab you should see the current value in the Color Profile field.)

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1909 (183623.476), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.502 Beta

Can you provide a pointer to the original image?

Also, from those color sliders it does not look like the document is set to use sRGB.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1909 (183623.476), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.502 Beta

19 hours ago, walt.farrell said:

Can you provide a pointer to the original image?

Also, from those color sliders it does not look like the document is set to use sRGB.

is that working as your suggestion and thank for the answer. 

Daniel Dixon

PHP Developer

:61_sob: I get again my color issue and this time press ctrl at the start to reset option not working.

To found the original image, it come from example of Affinity designer. it's "Ice lolly guy" 

If you have an other idea ? 

Thank you

Use File > Document Setup... and then look at the Color tab. What do you see for Color Format and Color Profile?

Have you done anything to the document since you opened that example?

-- Walt

Hello again

Finally i found where come from my issue.

i'm on gigabyte aero 15 and i have a pantone x-rite screen with xrite pantone color otpion. 

When i desactivate this option i don't keep color issue.