You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher no longer starting

I don't think it's an issue with Publisher as such. The latest version works perfectly for me on a Windows 10 64 bit home built PC.

I'm guessing that you are running Windows 7?

The error code suggests the program is trying to access an area of memory that doesn't exist, so maybe it didn't install correctly or that a stick of ram is faulty. It may possibly be that your anti virus software is at fault.

I've disabled the AV software, done a system restore to a couple of days ago when I could double click the exe file to make it run, done a memory check, done a system file check, tried to install a previous beta, updates drivers  - nothing worked for APub. All other s/ware is working okay including ADes & APhoto.  Then I used Malwarebtyes and picked a few hundred PUPs. Removed them and APub now seems to work. I have  used Kaspersky Internet Security for a few years so I'm surprised all those PUPs were there.

Fingers crossed.

Windows 10 Pro, I5 3.3G PC 16G RAM

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.