You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hey guys. Im a new memeber here and new to these programs by Affinity. Anyways I've dabbled a bit in the past in illustrator and inDesign but pretty much forgot everything. So now im getting back into Graphic design simply as a hobby but this time around on Affinity.

My question here is which affinity program should i use to create a Restaurant Menu? I was thinking of using Publisher. Is that the right tool to use? Any good tutorials for similar ideas made on publisher?

Thanks in advance. -_-

Yes Affinity Publisher is your best app

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Well the first step is working out what content you want in the menu, images etc, sourcing or taking images so you have material to place into the document, you can have placeholder boxes but having images ready is always a good idea. 

Work out what colours you want to use

What style are you going for? fun, classy, funky, wacky?

Fonts play a major role so choose fonts wisely

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

I'll have to make a tutorial on creating a Menu in Affinity Publisher as there don't appear to be any around.

Your welcome, I will probably work on something tomorrow :D