You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Localisation not complete in Version 1.2?

• Staff

Yikes! All the localisation is there, but one of the last strings that we updated in German has actually automatically changed a pair of quotes to smart quotes and that breaks the parsing of the file... We're really sorry about this - we're coming up with a fix for it that hopefully you can run and it will fix the quotes and everything will be fine.

All other languages are working fine and we're hoping that within the next few hours we'll have something available to fix the problem...

Please accept my apologies for this :(

Matt

Would one of you kind souls be willing to help improve my translation? I'd like to post news of this today on Facebook and maybe Twitter too, it would be a shame to interrupt the translator working on the apps with a random sentence. Thanks!

Um die Affinity Designer 1.2 Deutsche Übersetzung zu beheben, installieren Sie dieses kleine Update!

To fix Affinity Designer's 1.2 German translation, simply install this little update!

Twitter: @Writer_Dale
Affinity apps run on: Ryzen 5 3600, 32GB RAM, GTX1650 Super

• 1 month later...