You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Preferences in Publisher (1.7.0.139) using Light UI looks worse than Designer 1.6

• Staff

@Max Basok

I have split your post off as I do not think this is related to auto-update testing

Are you saying that Publisher Preferences dialog looks flatter than Designer Preferences dialog ? If so what OS are you using please? (If not I have given this thread the wrong name, sorry)

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

macOS Mojave 10.14.1 Developer Beta 2 (but I believe it’s already in public release). in Dark UI Publisher looks similar to Designer. in previous versions (before 1.7.0.128 I believe) Publisher wasn’t so flat. there was the same problem with Close/Minimaze/Zoom buttons not only at Preferece window but all over the program

Screen Shot 2018-10-03 at 7.18.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-03 at 7.19.05 PM.png

• Staff

@Andrew Tang  Are these Mohave changes to Preferences deliberate or an unintended consequence of other fixes?

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.