You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Move layer

Hi, I have a little problem and maybe one of you can give me the solution, I work with the iPod Pro, with iOS 12.

I work with layers and sometimes I need to replace a layer. I activate the layer and drag it down to the right place. So far so good. But if I drag the layer and accidentely put it at a wrong place (down) and need to put it back (above) I cann’t drag it up. So the layers stucks at the wrong place. Anybody???? 

iMac 27", iPad Pro 12,9", Apple Pencil.

1 minute ago, 276ccm said:

Can you just use the undo gesture (two finger tap), or do you mean if you have to drag it up again at a later point. :-)

Yes, the two finger tap lift it up, so the layer is at his old place again,  but when I want to drag it again to right the place below it will not move. 

1 minute ago, toltec said:

Perhaps when you press on the layer, you are not pausing long enough before you try to move it?

Has there be a certain time to replace it again?