ernie-f

PDF Bleed in 1.7.0.139 (Split)

Hi ernie-f

Your design doesn't seem to have anything that actually goes into the bleed area from those screenshots So this is most likely why is it not included as bleed is not needed if nothing actually goes into that area. The screenshots are covered by the various dialogs  so there may be something at the bottom that does but that's all I can determine without looking at the file

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

1 minute ago, Chris_K said:

Hi ernie-f

Your design doesn't seem to have anything that actually goes into the bleed area from those screenshots So this is most likely why is it not included as bleed is not needed if nothing actually goes into that area. The screenshots are covered by the various dialogs  so there may be something at the bottom that does but that's all I can determine without looking at the file

Cheers

I haven't tested bleed yet...

Bleed value should be exported whether anything actually bleeds or not.

My computer is a nothing-special Toshiba laptop with unremarkable specs running Windows 10 64-bit.

And it does export without any element that goes off the page.

capture-002261.png.29f38cbda8fb515118d21d58bab08ad1.png

My computer is a nothing-special Toshiba laptop with unremarkable specs running Windows 10 64-bit.

22 hours ago, Chris_K said:

Hi ernie-f

Cheers

Excuse me, Chris_K, but even if nothing goes into the area, the Print Office requires the pdf included the width of the bleed!!!!!