You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PDF Bleed in 1.7.0.139 (Split)

• Staff

Please do not post bugs in the update announcement

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Hi ernie-f

Your design doesn't seem to have anything that actually goes into the bleed area from those screenshots So this is most likely why is it not included as bleed is not needed if nothing actually goes into that area. The screenshots are covered by the various dialogs  so there may be something at the bottom that does but that's all I can determine without looking at the file

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

1 minute ago, Chris_K said:

Hi ernie-f

Your design doesn't seem to have anything that actually goes into the bleed area from those screenshots So this is most likely why is it not included as bleed is not needed if nothing actually goes into that area. The screenshots are covered by the various dialogs  so there may be something at the bottom that does but that's all I can determine without looking at the file

Cheers

I haven't tested bleed yet...

Bleed value should be exported whether anything actually bleeds or not.

22 hours ago, Chris_K said:

Hi ernie-f

Cheers

Excuse me, Chris_K, but even if nothing goes into the area, the Print Office requires the pdf included the width of the bleed!!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.