You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Margins in pages and Masters

I am still very confused with margins in Masters I have just created a 3 Masters with three different margins and the document was set up with a 4th Maging setup. But the Margins on the master don't do anything. So A they should be applied when a master is applied or B you should not be ableto set a Margin on Master Slides. 

Margins on Masters do not have a linked option.

I personally would prefer Masters to define Margins after the document is setup. I have pages that could have content only on the left or the top allowing for client notes and Margins are a quick way of defining content area

But thank you for doing something about the blue border on pages and masters

Lastest Beta 139

Wouldn't it make sense if the page setup and margin settings given when the document is setup were used to automatically create a first default Master? Now when a document is created there are no Masters, although some kind defaults are applied, but they are "hidden". 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.