You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta - 1.7.0.139 (Mac) bugs

Just downloaded the latest beta - not really noticed much different apart from the preview mode thing which now takes away the bleed wether you have clip to canvas on or off (I thought it was a nice feature to be able to toggle the bleed) - I'm guessing theres stability improvements, not had chance to mess around yet.

I'm just including the following just incase no-one as seen my previous posts - I know you guys are working real hard, but there are a few bugs standing which are the first things that I test on the past few betas :

1. Selecting a group of objects on a page and rasterising trims to page - it needs to trim to bleed surely, or just not trim and rasterise everything sitting outside the page area - it is currently unusable for commercial work that requires bleed. 
  2. Importing a PDF works great apart from measurements default to points which for some reason can't be changed to millimetres or whatever - you go through the motions of changing units but it stays locked in points.
  3. Print as booklet still doesn't support bleed.

I've not yet had chance to check tables to see it the last row bug is still active  

Daz1.png

Mac Pro Cheese-grater (Early 2009) 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon 48 GB 1333 MHz DDR3 ECC Ram, Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5, Ugee 19" Graphics Tablet Monitor Triple boot via OCLP 1.2.1 - Mac OS Monterey 12.7.1, Sonoma 14.1.1 and Mojave 10.14.6

Affinity Publisher, Designer and Photo 1.10.5 - 2.2.1

www.bingercreative.co.uk

HI Dazmondo77

The rasterising is a known thing which is just a limit of our current implementation but this may improve

The units for PDF is something I explained in another of your posts, you need to change the units in document setup not spread setup

Thanks for letting us know about the bleeds with nook and booklet printing I shall get this reported to the development team

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.