Kiarian

Affinity Photo Export to PNG Lag!?

Is anyone else getting really long waiting times to simple export a file as PNG? It used to be more or less instant, but it's been like this on my desktop for a while. At work, I installed Affinity Photo, on a lesser machine, and it's far quicker?!

Hi Kiarian,

How big are the documents you're exporting to PNG? It sounds as though you're exporting quite big documents that is taking a while to preview. Do you have a sample document you can attach?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, Sean P said:

Hi Kiarian,

How big are the documents you're exporting to PNG? It sounds as though you're exporting quite big documents that is taking a while to preview. Do you have a sample document you can attach?

Thanks!

Regardless of size. Takes an age. Like I said, on a lesser machine it's quicker. Maybe I just need a fresh install.

If you don't have any or many presets (export them first if you do) hold down Ctrl whilst launching the application and you will be given options to reset. Select all of them and click 'Clear' and see how you get on.

Like I said this WILL CLEAR ALL OF YOUR PRESETS, ASSETS, BRUSHES etc so BACK THEM UP FIRST!