You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Publisher on Windows - Canvas is clipping and PAN tool is not working

Hello sir, 

I just downloaded the updated version of Affinity. I had been working on Inkscape for some logos. I've a small canvas of 256 x 256 pixels. All referenced stuff is on the page but not on printable area..

So I thought let's try this on Affinity Publisher.  I opened SVG made in inkscape into Affinity Publisher. So everything out of the printable area was hidden vertically. but visible Only horizontally. 

May be I am using the wrong apps that Affinity is not for such stuff.. but what if I"m working on small Visiting Cards with small fixed size of canvas and a lot of content on the page. I need to put on the document for references.  Secondly if i'm zoomed out enough that  the whole page is visible, PAN tool doesn't work. For the both issues I've made a screen recording. Please take a look... Am i doing something wrong of it is actually a bug.

Thank you.

(I'm sorry for poor English)

Hi mfarooqi

The pasteboard not showing above a certain height is intentional and is the centre point between two pages (even though you only have a single page there)

I think we already have the inability to pan hen zoomed out logged but i shall check and if not then i shall let the development team know

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.