You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Export/Print problems

I am having difficulty exporting accurately to .pdf when there is an object with a linear fill - the start colour of the fill is shown on the pdf but subsequent colours are not shown. I have attached a couple of .jpg images which hopefully will show you what I am talking about. I have tried exporting the 3 colour fill to .pdf a number of times but without success.

The reason I am exporting to .pdf is because if I print directly from Publisher it adds 2 or 3 spurious vertical black lines to the print (which are not on any page in the document). I found a workround - print each page of the document separately or alternatively to print the document as a .pdf.  I seem to remember having a similar problem with PagePlus a few years ago.

PC is running Windows 7 Pro - 64bit. -  Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @3.60GHZ  -  Installed Ram 32GB. -  NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti - Total Available Graphics Memory: 20198 MB - Dedicated Video Memory 4096 MB.

Regards.

3 colour fill.jpg

.pdf version.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.