Sign in to follow this  
ivan lavosky

map the key "D" to "DELETE" action

Hi,

I was Inkscape user. I used to create shortcut for DELETE action to "D" key because while working I wanted my right hand only focus on my mouse and pressing Delete key  using my left hand felt so efficient.

Is it possible to create shortcut for DELETE action in AD? 
I have searched for DELETE action to be replaced in AD's shortcut menu but I didn't find it. Maybe I missed it or is it impossible?

Thanks for your answer

Interesting. I see the same thing in the Designer preferences on Windows. Delete is missing.

Perhaps a bug? Or something that hasn't made it into Windows yet for Photo or Designer? (It's present in Publisher, so I suppose it might be present in the other applications on Windows when they reach 1.7)

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1909 (183623.476), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.514 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.514 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.518 Beta