You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Yannik

Michael, I just updated my AD and AP. The downloaded file from @Yannik worked fine for me, except that when I imported the two afbrush files they are not showing up in my brush list on both AP and AD.  So now you've got me wondering why! The UI swatch imported beautifully on both programs and is working great. It's only the .afbrush files that are not showing in the list, even though i got a popup that said the brushes were installed.  

Yannik thanks for these files! 

QB Debbie

Hello Yannik,

I just discovered AD last week and ordered it instantly. For my needs it's running rings around the big names already.

Thank you for such a wonderful resource, but I only installed AD 1.5.4.

Being the post is 21 months old, would your pack still be compatible and have resources that are not still included?

It is wonderful to be able to give back to your profession, that's why I teach voluntarily.

Michael

• Staff

Hi QueenBee Debbie,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

To access the brushes in Affinity Photo go to the Brushes panel and click on the dropdown on the top of the panel. They should be listed on the bottom.

To access the brushes in Affinity Designer, change to the Pixel Persona - because these are raster based brushes - (menu File ▸ Personas ▸ Pixel on Windows or menu Affinity Designer ▸ Pixel Persona on a Mac) go to the Brush panel and click the same dropdown to access them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so glad I was able to help some people out with my little pack! If you've got any questions it would probably be a better idea to tweet me @ynnkw (i hope that's allowed) because I'm online most of the time at the moment. I hope MEB answered your question about the brush problem :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...