You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

iPad 9.7 node tool menu similar with 12.9 version

I’m using Break, Close and Join commands quite a lot in my work, so not having all of them easy to access in the 9.7 version of the app it is an issue for me. Why not having a single node tool menu, without the need to expand it for getting those commands? Making the menu a little smaller will fit perfectly in the app in my opinion; after all, the vast majority of AD users are working with Apple Pencil (or other pens for air 2) and selecting those commands, even if they’re smaller, wont be a problem at all, I think. (And I don’t think I’m alone in this; the new (much more affordable) iPads have Apple Pencil support and they’re 9.7, so why not unlocking the full potential of designer for all of your users?)
Best regards, iuli

StudioLink 256gb 11’ M1 iPad Pro

iPadOS 17 Public Beta 1

iPad Magic Keyboard