You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Hello qwasian,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

Yes, it's a known bug that was already fixed in the Beta version. The next Mac App Store update (hopefully out this week) will include this fix. Meanwhile if you want to try the Beta you can do so downloading it from here. The latest version is usually pinned at the top. Just remember to keep the MAS version installed so you can run the Beta without time limits. Also, files created or saved with the Beta cannot be opened in the Mac App Store version until it is updated, since the file format was also improved and is currently incompatible.

One question pertaining to EPS export—I've tried to export EPS versions of Designer files to include (for now!) in an InDesign doc, hoping they would maintain transparency. It appears it's not exporting with transparency however, so I attempted a TIFF export using just the selection without background, but I'm assuming current TIFF export doesn't include transparency either?

I do remember seeing that now. Edit: However I'm exporting with both background: transparent checked and "export selection without background" and I'm still not getting transparency on EPS or TIFF. Could that be because of rasterizing of effects? I can send my file over if you'd like to see. It's an EPS I downloaded, so it may have something in it causing a hiccup.