Pixel Mush

[AD] Wacom and Non-Vector Brush

Hi there I am using a Intuos M Pro (Model: PTH-651). I only have one problem while using the wacom. Whenever i am using the brush tool (non-vector) if the tip of my wacom grazes the surface it leaves giant dots. But if i actually press for a dot it is much much smaller. I'm not sure if it is actually a bug or not but it drives me absolutely bonkers, especially when digitally painting. As you can see in the second picture the large dots are with the absolute most minute amount of contact between the tip and the surface and the small dots are with the tip just starting to be pressed with actual pressure to the surface. It makes it extremely annoying when pantomiming shapes above the surface and end up with a bunch of massive dots. Thanks for any response. Also my tablet, AD, and AP are all up to date.

dots.PNG

dot2.PNG

That never ever happened to me with AP (wacom Intuos Pro 4 XL, Windows 7). Have you tried lowering a tad lot the pressure sensitivity setting at the Windows Wacom panel? ( in Windows settings / control panel )

(other than playing random trial and error with Windows Ink , the precision setting in AP preferences, etc)

Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo licenses, Windows 7, i7  860 (2009) 2.8 GHz,  8 GB RAM, GTX 1050 2 GB, HD 7200 RPM. 
Affinity PHOTO 1.7.x --> AMAZING. Getting there for painting. Temporary trick  (Windows - only) for better "alt" key color picking configured in a Wacom Intuos Pro pen's side button.