You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Master pages do not show by default or apply to pages in 1.7.0.57

Hi Team

I am using Publisher Beta on High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G65) and finding that master pages do not appear by default in a new document, neither can they be applied to pages successfully.

Also, I am finding bleed doesn't show on documents, even after I have set it, and I have to set bleed for all four sides of the paper separately rather than having the ability to set one value to apply to all sides.

My beta keeps telling me there is a new version available, which I have now downloaded twice- but it's still telling me there is a new version available- IS THERE?

Thanks

• Staff

Kazoo

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forum :) 

New documents do not make a new Master page automatically, they are optional (added after the fact) and not part of the current File > New dialog (the addition of a master page on the File > New has been requested, but in your build this is not a bug).

The installation of the update is not automatic after the download. You need to click on the file and drag the new build (.133) into your applications folder, replacing the current one.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.