What's the size of your print? The text in your PSD will be rasterised. Why don't you export to PDF? That will keep everything as Vector and you don't have to worry about DPI. 

110 X 200 cm (a graphic for t-shirt). Is PDF file a good alternative?

What about another case, a graphic creation for a billboard of 2 X 5 meters, how can I solve the matter?

12 minutes ago, Susan Siow said:

110 X 200 cm (a graphic for t-shirt). Is PDF file a good alternative?

Who needs a T-shirt as long as that? Only a small proportion of the world’s population measures 200 cm (2 metres) or more from head to foot, and most of them will only want a T-shirt that reaches from their shoulders to their hips.

What about another case, a graphic creation for a billboard of 2 X 5 meters, how can I solve the matter?

The normal viewing distance for a billboard of that size is large enough that 150 DPI will be more than sufficient.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.3.481 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.3.155 • Designer for iPad 1.7.3.1 • iPadOS 13.2.2 (iPad Air 2)

10 minutes ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

Who needs a T-shirt as long as that? Only a small proportion of the world’s population measures 200 cm (2 metres) or more from head to foot, and most of them will only want a T-shirt that reaches from their shoulders to their hips.

LOL! Sorry, it should be 110 X 70 cm. :)

12 minutes ago, αℓƒяє∂ said:

The normal viewing distance for a billboard of that size is large enough that 150 DPI will be more than sufficient.

Billboard size but close view - it's actually an external cover sticker of a portable store. What's your advice?

I have just uploaded the Affinity Designer file to Dropbox.

Type of Graphic: Billboard sized store cover sticker.

Dimension: 5940 X 2440 mm

Tried Solution: Exported as PDF file (but it is truncated, enclosed is the screenshot).

Kindly help further, thanks.

2.png

56 minutes ago, GabrielM said:

Adobe Acrobat cannot handle files larger than 200 inch x 200 inch. Yours is 233.86 in x 96.063 in . Try reducing the size as explained before. 

Thank you for the kind advise, however, if I reduce the size smaller than the actual dimensions (233.86 in x 96.063 in) and export it as a vector in PDF format. Will the quality of the print-out get affected?