You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Grid and Axis manager

Hi,

1) There is a strange behaviours when I use the mouse wheel over the text value, sometime the value doesn't change and sometime the value of others sliders change too.

2) I've tried the same with the Color Chooser, all is working very well, except that we can't use the mouse wheel over the highlighted portion in picture 2.

3) I don't think it's normal, when we select the CMYK slider, there is no pointer surrounding the color like the others sliders. 

Thanks!

2018-09-25_06-59-04.jpg

Colour_Chooser_2018-09-25_07-10-35.jpg

Colour_Chooser_2018-09-25_07-20-55.jpg

Hi Typo998

I can't recreate your first point, it's working all fine for me, and i'm not sure what you mean with the third point . I'm also not sure what this has to do with the grid and axis manager mentioned in your title. But your second point about the RGB hex values not being adjustable by mouse wheel I can recreate so will get logged

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Hi Chris_K

Regarding the first point, it's only occured within the "Grid and Axis Manager" dialog box. Double click on the Grid lines to change the color.
You have to change the cursor manually putting the value to the max and using the mouse wheel reducing the value many times on differents fields. I've put the C and M to 100 and using mouse wheel go to the textbox C field and the value is blocked at 31 for me.

The third point is the cercle that show the selected color (like picture 3). This one is not shown when the CMYK is selected in the color chooser from the Color tab (picture 2).

Hope that it will help you ;)

2018-09-26_10-50-46.jpg

Affinity_Publisher_2018-09-26_10-54-07.jpg

Colour_Chooser_2018-09-26_10-55-05.jpg

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.