You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher Beta 1.7.0.128 corrupted my Folder

I received an invitation to update my original Beta version (1.7.0.57), which was running before I tried to install 1.7.0.128 today. The new installation has failed multiple times and somehow locked  my Publisher Beta Folder. I cannot uninstall, delete or change this folder in any way, even as Administrator.

I also cannot access the original version 1.7.0.57

The Publisher Folder acts like a hidden folder and resists all my attempts to remove it, even remaining invisible to Windows Uninstall commands.

HELP, PLEASE

Thanks for your help nwgat. I installed File Assassin and looked for the errant Publisher Folder this morning only to find that after my unsuccessful attempts to delete it yesterday, including Pc reboot, it had capitulated and vanished today. No Folder to delete...!!

A bit strange, but at least I have successfully installed 1.7.0.128 which now suggests I install 1.7.0.133, but following the link has shown it to be a rather elusive download. Never mind. I am sure it will make its presence known to me later. At least I can continue with 128 for now.

Thanks again.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.