You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Working with an Indesign PDF

There is definitely a problem with working in a PDF from InDesign. If I start a new document, create a text box, add text and make it a bulleted list, it works perfectly. If I copy and paste within the same document it is ok. If I create another new document and paste, it is ok but If I put a text box into the document created by Indesign and imported into APu, copy a well formatted text box, split the text into paragraphs and hit bulleted list, the first line is indented to 53.7mm and clicking to change the tab stop gives crazy numbers.If I go to the pdf and paste, it comes in as a text box with text at 9pt on 5 pt and impossible to change.

If I create a new text box and import text, it comes in as 9pt on I guess about 6pt leading and impossible to change. I could make a screenshot video if what I am saying is hard to understand.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.