You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tabs and Tab close suggestions

On Both Affinity Designer and Affinity Photo Beta, I find seeing the tabs and the tab close box very difficult. Perhaps it's my eyes and my monitor, but I'd love to see a little more contrast so that both the tabs and the close boxes show up a little better without squinting to see them. Again, a small quibble, but something I found a little annoying. Thanks!

I agree, I find it almost impossible to determine which is the active tab and then find the close button. Even with only two tabs I don't know if it's the dark grey or the slightly darker grey one that is active. :huh: I end up clicking each tab again until I find the right one.

Additionally - when there is only a single document open, I'd like the option to have that remain as a tab. As it is the tab bar disappears.

Contrast, contrast, contrast!  Please, Affinity, we need more of it.  Both AD and AP are joys to use, except for the squinting and peering involved in determining which tool or action is active.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.