You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Duplicating issues

• Staff
On 9/23/2018 at 10:15 PM, Perfarator said:

1) You need to not unpress CTRL until you place your duplicated object. If you not do this, you will end with your "origin" object moved where your cursor is.

2) Duplicating causes enormous amount of lags, until you finish duplicating.

Yep—this is definitely different to how I'm used to seeing it on Designer and Photo. I'll get this logged. I'm not really seeing much lag though but I'll keep poking this one. Thanks, guys.

Update - After a bit more poking, I'm not sure if this is the new behaviour for 1.7 or a regression. It feels like increased functionality as you now get the option to either move or duplicate without starting the process from the beginning. I've queried this anyway. 

Update 2 - It looks like the status bar has been updated to include 'Ctrl to clone selected objects' so I'm pretty sure this is the new behaviour. I like it but I can see it catching a lot of users out of they are used to holding down a key... 

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.