You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Font changes in table

I'm creating a table.  I've created a second master page (landscape, A4).  To fit in all the data I need, I'm using Optima regular 7pt.  My problem is that a|) the background won't change from light grey and b) the font won't change from mid-grey.  Elsewhere on the document using first master page and just using text frames, I appear to be able to change anything I wish.

Is there something I'm missing or is there an issue with tables in general?  I would appreciate help with this.

I haven't attached the page in question as it contains member contact details for a club.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi Philip Reeves,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Sorry the delay getting back to you. We've been quite busy trying address all reports since Publisher's Beta release. You can set table's background in the Table panel (menu View ▸ Studio ▸ Table) right on the top. The font colour can be changed from the context toolbar with the table text selected (triple-click the text to select it all). Without seeing the file is a little difficult to guess what may be happening. Do you mind uploading it using this link for us to take a look? All files will be deleted after being checked. Thank you.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.