You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Reorganize Master Pages

Doesn't seem to be possible right now.

Reorganizing would be useful I think.

Perhaps the choice to auto-sort (alphabetical) or manual sort.

May be even allow folders / tagging as is the intention with Text Styles.

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro

I take your point, but how many Master Pages do you need in a publication? I don't think I've ever used more than three or four at most. If you only need something on one or two pages, isn't it just as easy to add a new layer on each page. I think it would be more useful to be able to save Master Pages as templates for use in other publications.

It would also be handy if Master Pages could be set to  be at the top or bottom of the layers on a page by default, depending on what you are using them for. (e,g, - a background image, or a logo on top of everything else,) Unless I'm missing something (which is quite possible!) you have to move the Master Layer on each page if you want it at the top.

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

You can use multiple Masters on a page. (You right click the Master layer and un-tick the "Replace" box.)

Acer XC-895 : Core i5-10400 Hexa-core 2.90 GHz :  32GB RAM : Intel UHD Graphics 630 : Windows 10 Home
Affinity Publisher 2 : Affinity Photo 2 : Affinity Designer 2 : (latest release versions) on desktop and iPad

Thanks - good to know there's an easier way. :)