You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Verification stops part way through

Running a iMac Pro I downloaded initial beta (affinity-publisher-beta-1.7.0.57) and all worked fine. Later I used it and was notified of an updated beta. When I downloaded the update (affinity-publisher-beta-1.7.0.58) it failed to complete the verification process and would not open. Screen shots of the Mac and the verification window attached.

Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 16.42.09.png

Screen Shot 2018-09-22 at 16.46.47.png

Hi Ian Burn

This verifying process is a OS level ting rather than something in our app doing it. Can you try removing and re-downloading the app and seeing if it lets you progress then. If not can you try changing the security setting for you Mac to open apps from Anywhere, open Publisher, then you should be able to change this setting back to what you had it as before

Thanks

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

11 minutes ago, Ecifircas said:

With me this verification also took exceptionally long (never noticed it with any other app). But in the end it did work.

How long is exceptionally long?

To save time I am currently using an automated AI to reply to some posts on this forum. If any of "my" posts are wrong or appear to be total b*ll*cks they are the ones generated by the AI. If correct they were probably mine. I apologise for any mistakes made by my AI - I'm sure it will improve with time.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.