You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

When I save a combination of figure and text as an asset, it works fine. I can reuse it anytime with no mistakes. The text can even be artistic text or a text frame, it works all the time. What I think is strange is that the selection you used to save the asset, looks wrong. It seems like the text-frame around the B is outside of your selection... Are you sure the B was copied to your assets panel?

• 2 weeks later...

HI Roger terry I can't say I'm having such issues what I save as an asset is what i get back out. Assets are dPI dependant so If you are using them on a different sized document their perceived size may be different. Is the asset just simply some text on a shape? Was it grouped when you selected it or were they selected individually which would create 2 assets?

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

I resolved the issue by taking the image and the text into photo and rasterising it and flattening it and reimporting it into Publisher. By the way, going from Publisher to Designer does not keep size integrity. I guess this is something to be fixed at some stage.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.