You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rotate anticlockwise in plane??

I had customized the toolbar in earlier betas, mostly just by replacing flexible spaces with regular ones, but also by rearranging & adding a few things.

When I opened 133 for the first time, I also saw the mysterious "Rotate anticlockwise in plane" button, but also a "Snapping Options" one that duplicated the options of the down-arrow menu in the regular "Snapping" button group. Neither of these items appears in the customize toolbar menu.

Also, several of the items that previously were in my customized toolbar (& are in the customize options menu) were missing -- the regular spaces that I used to separate them were there but among others the "Wrapping," "Tool Options," & "Defaults" button groups failed to make the transition from the previous to this beta. Dragging them back into the toolbar worked OK, but the "Assistant" button is missing & no longer in the customize toolbar menu so I can't add it back.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

46 minutes ago, Chris_K said:

Both the plane and assistant button should not be available in the Layout Persona. Not sure why they have appeared for some but resetting the toolbar should solve the issue

The assistant button that I added to the main toolbar in a previous build was removed when the 133 build started up so I don't think if it is not supposed to be there that is an issue that needs to be fixed.

For the others (the plane & possibly the redundant "Snapping Options" item if it also appears), instead of resetting the toolbar & loosing all the customized options users might prefer, it is much simpler to just drag the items that should not be there off the toolbar using the edit toolbar feature. Is there any reason not to do that instead?

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.