You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Document setup - Unit types don't update when tabbing

In Document Setup when changing unit type from say Inches to Centimetres and either tabbing to the next input box or clicking on an input box the unit type doesn't change until you click OK and then go back into the Document setup. Typing in those input boxes will still show "in" not "cm"

689538252_ScreenShot2018-09-22at09_19_58.png.320a6c375e9f99f4d6bbfb3a9a60b5c6.png

Another option you should have is to be able to sync all or selected inputs instead of having to type in each one, this goes for all affinity apps with bleeds and also margins.

1082326265_bleedandmarginslectionandinputidea.png.e17dda866daf6cb849cf79b363b55df2.png

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

5 hours ago, firstdefence said:

Another option you should have is to be able to sync all or selected inputs instead of having to type in each one, this goes for all affinity apps with bleeds and also margins.

1082326265_bleedandmarginslectionandinputidea.png.e17dda866daf6cb849cf79b363b55df2.png

That is so elegant a solution.

+ 1

So many places this could be implemented.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi Firstdefence,

Sorry for the delay! I've replicated the units not being updated so will get that reported to development. However it is now possible to link all the entry boxes together so that shouldn't be a problem anymore! :)

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.