You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi @Scappiello

Hard to be exact without more details, two colours, four colours, bleed etc ?

The easiest way to set up a larger page with a 4 x 2 layout. Put in your own crop marks, colour marks as necessary. See attached .afdesign file. You can use Power Duplicate to step and repeat the cards.  Search the help for 'Power Duplicate' for more info on that.

You might need to allow for bleed ? in which case set a space and double crop marks between the cards.

Set guides to align the cards and crop marks to. 

bc8.jpg.889938eb6013231828fe3c55a253d3da.jpg

I had several templates for this, so whenever I needed, I just had to set one card then duplicate them each time,

businesscards.afdesign

Windows PCs. Photo and Designer, latest non-beta versions.

Bet this would be better set up in Affinity Publisher which is downloadable and in beta at the moment, or at least a good excuse to use Affinity Publisher :D

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

11 hours ago, toltec said:

I had several templates for this, so whenever I needed, I just had to set one card then duplicate them each time. 

If you build your template as a grid of  symbols, then you don't need to duplicate each time, since all the copies will automatically update. 

Win10 Home x64   |   AMD Ryzen 7 2700X @ 3.7GHz   |   48 GB RAM   |   1TB SSD   |   nVidia GTX 1660   |   Wacom Intuos Pro

If I'm reading this correctly (?) an 8 up on a sheet indicates the cards will be printed on a domestic printer.

Better quality, much cheaper and on the appropriate card weight would be to use Vistaprint—upload the singular design as a CMYK pdf and let Vista take care of the rest.

I can't give you their link as they're global and my link is for Australia only so Google them...  (They have a business card template you can download).

Cheers

46 minutes ago, PedroOfOz said:

Better quality, much cheaper and on the appropriate card weight would be to use Vistaprint—upload the singular design as a CMYK pdf and let Vista take care of the rest.

I can't give you their link as they're global and my link is for Australia only so Google them...  (They have a business card template you can download).

Unfortunately, the OP wants to sent the 8 up cards to his customer, so it is out of his hands.

Customers never listen ;)

1 hour ago, Aammppaa said:

If you build your template as a grid of  symbols, then you don't need to duplicate each time, since all the copies will automatically update. 

I used the templates for all sorts of different customers over the years, so it would not be that useful. I think?

But I like the idea for customers from the same company, where  just the name changes.

Oh, woe is me, where was Designer when I needed it most :57_cry: