You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Beta 2: Items Still Missing from File > New dialog

1. Field where we can add the number of pages. This should be grouped with the Facing Pages controls. 

2. Bleed settings. I know we can get at them through the Document Setup feature after the document is created but why not give people the option to set them from the first step? If you have to add a tab to the New Document dialog to include Bleeds that would be OK by me, you could actually make it the "Margins and Bleeds" tab and group those sets of functions together. That would be a logical ordering and make the vertical height of the dialog smaller too. Either way, it needs to be there somewhere.

That said, thank you for adding the Margin sync lock; I believe that was missing in the first beta.