You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Transparency doesn´t work

If you export for print (for example) that happens. Did you try web?

It depends on the pdf type I think

INTEL I5 3470 | 8GB DDR3 1600MHZ | SSD EVO850 500GB | MSI 1050 TI 4GB

Windows 10 | Affinity Designer 1.7.0.209 | Affinity Photo 1.7.0.209 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.0.206

• Staff

Hi Mercio Basso,
I meant the .afpub file for us to check out. Do you mind uploading it please Thanks.

Thanks for the file Jesper. The transparency gradient you have applied to the image on top (first page) is being ignored on export. I've logged this and passed your file to the dev team to be looked at. Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

The same problem. When exporting to pdf, the trasparency disappears. While eps export it's ok. Designer does it correctly, this is Publisher problem only. 

P.S. A temporary solution to the problem is rasterizing the picture with transparency before export. I make a copy of layer, turn off one and rasterize the copy.

I hope the most pdf export problems will be solved before I had to pay to Corel 233 EUR for the next year- 42 days to the next payment ;) 

Dell Precision T7910, 2x Xeon E5-2630v3, 128 GB RAM DDR4, Quadro K6000, Dell UP2716D, Huion Inspiroy Q11K V2 Pen Tablet, WIN 10 PRO
Dell Precision T3640, Xeon W1290, 128 GB RAM DDR4, Quadro RTX 5000, Eizo CG319X, Huion Inspiroy Q11K V2 Pen Tablet, WIN 10 PRO FWS
-----

Graphic software: Affinity Photo, Designer, Publisher - Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom Classic, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat - Zoner Photo Studio - Topaz Gigapixel Ai, Denoise Ai, Sharpen Ai

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.