thadeusz

Not possible to delete macros from library?

I found a bug using a macro (resizing) which is in forums since beginning 2017. What?
Re-recorded my macro with a problematic image and it seems to work now, but guess what: I can't delete the other disfunctional macro.   ???
It's a bit annoying to find all these little bugs which prevent from just working. And it won't change soon, I guess..
Does annybody know a workaround for that? Or knows, where the macros are stored? I can't find it..

Many thanks!

What did you try?

On Windows it's a right-click on the macro to get a context menu with "Delete Macro" on it.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.356), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.7.3.475 Beta

I was about writing this: I've tried that. Not working. Can someone confirm, that it's working on a Mac as well? Than it might be just my problem..

But then I've tried again all possible ways of pressing buttons, everywhere. It really works, but only when right clicking in the small gap left of the words (name of macro). Weird. But thank you for help finding this out!!

Hi thadeusz,

The right click > delete works for me on Macros, so I wonder if it is an issue with your library! Would you be able to export out your Macro library and attach it so we can try!

Sure. I've just created one simple macro, nothing special. Maybe it's a localization problem? I'm using German language.
Whenever I right-click on a macro it will be applied. Only in the little space left of the macro's name it's working properly.
Please find attached my exported macro library.

Thanks!

Default.afmacros

Thanks for the files! Unfortunately I'm still unable to reproduce this (even after setting my Mac to be German). Would you be able to zip up and attach the contents of the folder below please?
Macintosh HD/Users/username/Library/Containers/com.seriflabs.affinityphoto/Data/Library/Application support/

Thanks!

Hi Sean,
I've just replied to your support@  mail and attached my ZIP. Is this working for you or is there any other way of sending a prive message directly to you?

8 minutes ago, thadeusz said:

Hi Sean,
I've just replied to your support@  mail and attached my ZIP. Is this working for you or is there any other way of sending a prive message directly to you?

Unfortunately I can't get access to that mail - would you be able to upload to our Internal Dropbox account using this link please?
https://www.dropbox.com/request/t2RVR5mqZEbXA77pBWHE