You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AD crashing on asset import

I have a number of assets that I've purchased from a reputable source - someone that has works featured in the samples section of the AD home page.  Whenever I try to import them, the app freezes and then crashes.  We're looking at a set of styles and some raster assets.  I should note that I am working with AD on a new iPad, not a pro version.

The creator says that these will work fine on an iPad Pro and that support can be expected in an update from you for the non-pro iPad.  Any idea what I can do to resolve this issue or when an update will be forthcoming?

Thanks!

• Staff

Hi PuppyPuppyPuppy,

Please could you tell me the file type these assets have been sent to you in? As far as I'm aware we don't plan on releasing an iPad update to improve support for third party assets. The iPad Pro and the regular iPad both use the same version of Affinity Photo so its not possible to patch one without the other. If possible could you send me a link to the store you have purchased them through?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.