You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Missing things and bugs

Few things missing for me:

1. If I create a box, for example, how can I make the color a PMS color? I can't find any way to get PMS colors.

2. No way to check separations to make sure all CMYK and PMS colors could be checked.

3. When printing (on a Mac) the dialog box showing the document has a pink background.

4. Printer marks don't print.

James!

• Staff

Hi James,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Sorry the delay getting back to you. Regarding your questions:

1. Go to the Swatches panel, click the dropdown on the top and select the Pantone you want.

2. Separations are not supported at this point.This should be added later.

3. Check the size of your document and paper. Does it fit?

4. Do you have enabled them? Click the More button in the export dialog, check the if Include printers marks is ticked.

Thanks! You were correct and I was able to select PMS colors. I do wish; however, there was a way to search PMS colors. For example, i might be looking for PMS 300U. I had to poke around to find it.

Being able to print or at least check separations separations would be great.

I was able to figure the print issue and now understand how it works. I’m a old InDesign user who is looking forward to the final release!!

James

• Staff
9 minutes ago, skyking said:

Thanks! You were correct and I was able to select PMS colors. I do wish; however, there was a way to search PMS colors. For example, i might be looking for PMS 300U. I had to poke around to find it.

Hi James,
There's a search box on the bottom of the swatches panel right below the colour wells grid.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.