Lusco Fusco

White pixels when stacking images

When I do a stack of images (usually in Tif format), the final image has a lot of white dots. Although  they disappear when flattening the document, they are very uncomfortable in the preview, to decide whether to use media, median, medium interval. ..
I do not know if someone else has reported this problem, and if it has any cause and solution that escapes me ...
Thank you!

Captura.JPG

Thank you for the files. Unfortunately I've been unable to reproduce the issue here! :(

Could you try and do a stack using 5 or so of the numbered TIFs (do not use the hdr file) - I'm wondering if this only happens when your stack is 32-bit. Do you get this happening if you set the Renderer in Preferences to WARP?

What hardware are you using?

Thanks!

Aha!

I changed the Renderer to WARP and the problem has disappeared!

By hardware do you mean the graphics card? It's a NVIDIA Geforce GTX 645 (the renderer was previously set by defect to it).

Thank you very much!

It definitely sounds like a problem being caused by your graphics card. The downside to using WARP is that everything will render much slower as it is a software renderer. Have you tried updating your NVidia drivers? Hopefully an update might sort it out :)