You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity designer for ipad

السلام عليكم 

عندي مشكله في التطبيق 

لما بشتغل عليه كتير بيعنل إغلاق مفاجئ!

وكمان مش موجود فيه خاصيه الحفظ التلقائي؟

بالنسبه لفرش الخط العربي او الكاليجرافي ممكن تدعموها..

وشكرا لكم 

بجد التطبيق مبهر وعجبني جدااااا 

• Staff

مرحبا Ahmedkamal,

مرحبا في المنتدي :) 

هل يمكنك توضيح المشكلة التي تواجهها مع تطبيق التقارب؟
يدعم التطبيق الحفظ التلقائي ، ويمكن ضبط الفاصل الزمني في الإعدادات ، بشكل افتراضي هو 300 ثانية ، أو 5 دقائق.

نود أن ندعم الحق في النص اليسار في المستقبل ، ولكن ليس لدينا أي ايتا لهذا حاليا.

Hi Ahmedkamal,

Welcome to the forums :) 

Could you please explain the issue you're having with the Affinity App?
The app supports auto-saving, and the interval of this can be set in the settings, by default it's 300 seconds, or 5 minutes.

We'd like to support right to left text in the future, but we have no eta for this currently.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

• Staff

هل يمكنك تحميل نسخة من الفرشاة التي تستخدمها؟ إذا كانت فرشاة افتراضية ، فهل يمكنك تقديم لقطة شاشة للفرشاة التي تستخدمها وإعداداتها؟

Could you please upload a copy of the brush you're using? If it's a default brush, could you please provide a screenshot of which brush you're using and it's settings?

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!

الفرش الاساسيه نفسها.. لما بجربها كلها في نفس الوقت بيحصل اغلاق للتطبيق...

وكمان في  مشكله ان التطبيق بيكتب عربي مشقلب!

هي اللغه العربيه غير مدعومة في التطبيق؟ 

• Staff

شكرا على ذلك. لقد قمت بتعيين لغة الـ iPad الخاصة بي إلى اللغة العربية ، حيث تم تشغيل التطبيق بشكل صحيح وكنت قادرًا على استخدام الفرشاة ذات الخطوط النقطية والتقطية دون أن تتحطم.
هل يمكنك تقديم تسجيل شاشة للتلف من التطبيق؟ يمكنك إنشاء تسجيل شاشة من جهاز iPad باستخدام الإرشادات التالية:
https://support.apple.com/HT207935

للأسف ، لا يدعم تطبيق Affinity حاليًا النص من اليمين إلى اليسار ، كما أنه ليس لدينا إعداد للغة العربية داخل التطبيق حاليًا.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for that. I've set my iPad language to Arabic, the app launched correctly and I was able to use both the vector and raster brushes without crashing.
Could you provide a screen recording of the app crashing? You can create a screen recording from your iPad using the following instructions:
https://support.apple.com/HT207935

Unfortunately Affinity doesn't currently support right to left text, nor do we have an Arabic language setting within the app currently.

Please note -

Many thanks!