You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

befehr

Well!...what can yo say....That's just utter perfection...well done....

Affinity Version 1 (10.6) Affinity Version 2.4 All (Designer | Photo | Publisher)   Beta; 2.4 0.2301
OS:Windows 10 Pro 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046+ Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0
Rig:AMD FX 8350 and AMD Radeon (R9 380 Series) Settings Version 21.04.01 
Radeon Settings Version 2020
20.1.03) + Wacom Intuous 4M with driver 6.3.41-1

Befehr drops the mic ;)

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

Really nice job befehr! All vector? Any painting?  It has a nice consistency throughout, no awkward areas and silky smooth. :-) Would love to see the wireframe. Thanks for sharing!

18 minutes ago, retrograde said:

Really nice job befehr! All vector? Any painting?  It has a nice consistency throughout, no awkward areas and silky smooth. :-) Would love to see the wireframe. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks retrograde.

It is all "vector" in that it was done all in Designer in the Draw persona, but I am a bit of a purist and if I exported it to a vector format (like eps or svg) I am sure a lot of elements would be rasterized since I used the Gaussian Blur fx tool quite a bit.

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.45.07 AM.png

Nice !

AD, AP and APub. V1.10.6 and V2.4 Windows 10 and Windows 11. 
Ryzen 9 3900X, 32 GB RAM,  RTX 3060 12GB, Wacom Intuos XL, Wacom L. Eizo ColorEdge CS 2420 monitor. Windows 10 Pro.
(Laptop) HP Omen 16-b1010ns 12700H, 32GB DDR5, nVidia RTX 3060 6GB + Huion Kamvas 22 pen display, Windows 11 Pro.

I have no words to explain how amazing that is.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!

On 9/21/2018 at 9:54 AM, befehr said:

Thanks retrograde.

It is all "vector" in that it was done all in Designer in the Draw persona, but I am a bit of a purist and if I exported it to a vector format (like eps or svg) I am sure a lot of elements would be rasterized since I used the Gaussian Blur fx tool quite a bit.

Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 11.45.07 AM.png

Lovely! Great to see a little bit of under the hood so-to-speak. Cheers!

What I find fascinating is the simplicity of the wireframe, considering the end result!!!

It's practically a paradox.

iMac 27" 2019 Somona 14.3.1, iMac 27" Affinity Designer, Photo & Publisher V1 & V2, Adobe, Inkscape, Vectorstyler, Blender, C4D, Sketchup + more... XP-Pen Artist-22E, - iPad Pro 12.9  
B| (Please refrain from licking the screen while using this forum)

Affinity Help - Affinity Desktop Tutorials - Feedback - FAQ - most asked questions

57 minutes ago, digital_wampa said:

very nice - all vector right?

On 9/21/2018 at 5:54 PM, befehr said:

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4 (iPad 7th gen)