You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

AfPub often crashing in simple operations

The docs I am creating are simple text docs with small PNG imports (three-page doc). This did not happen on the pre-1.7.0 beta but only on the 1.7.0 beta. I have reported these via the Apple window after a crash but thought I should post them here. 

These crashes occurred when I deleted a window, when I cut a window to paste it elsewhere and sometimes simply when I moved around in the doc. A related problem is that when I deleted or cut  a selected window on page two, everything on page one disappeared. I undo and then cut the text out of the window on the second page and paste it in a window on page one, and the delete the text box. It appears that there is a bug in 1.7.0 beta related to deleting, cutting even saving (a couple times a simple CMD S caused a crash). All of the above is not consistent since at times I can work for some time without problems.

As I proceed I will try to keep a better record to pinpoint the pre-crash process. All the best in solving these and other bugs. In spite of these bugs, AfPub is a joy work with.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.