You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

A few suggestions and questions (1.7.0.128)

If you make the UI text the larger size the palette tabs don't expand to accept it... 

Tabbing between values in the colour palette doesn't work correctly so for example trying to enter a CMYK value cannot be done as (for example) 10 tab, 5 tab, 20 tab, 30 tab, or return

Please show file suffixes in save/export boxes, or at least allow a toggle to hide/show

Please can we have crops or marks on exported PDFs

• Staff

@Serenak

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :) 

I have moved your suggestions from the announcement thread.

3 hours ago, Serenak said:

If you make the UI text the larger size the palette tabs don't expand to accept it... 

Tabbing between values in the colour palette doesn't work correctly so for example trying to enter a CMYK value cannot be done as (for example) 10 tab, 5 tab, 20 tab, 30 tab, or return

I think these deserves their own bugs forum post please.

[Sorry, but I did not move this specific post into the bugs forum, as me moving an existing post into it's own thread does not make a "support ticket" (for some reason) where you creating a new post does.]

3 hours ago, Serenak said:

Please can we have crops or marks on exported PDFs

On PFD export dialog, press the 'More' button and scroll down to see these options.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon