You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Errors using build 128

Print:

Publisher crashes after switching the document model to any other.
Same effect in earlier builds.

PDF Export:

After the screen for the file name another window appears with "allow access to the folder to export multiple files".
Every second/third export crashes the publisher.

Picture Frame:

Set Properties to not scaled and change the size of the image. After moving the frame, the picture sets back to original size.

Hi IllusionStudio

For the print problems what printer are you using and are your drivers all up to date?

Are the crashes with a particular file or are you exporting the same file multiple times and getting a crash some of the times. If you are able to provide a file for this it may help us track this down

The picture frame issue should be sorted for 128 and I am not able to replicate it anymore

Cheers

Serif Europe Ltd - Check the latest news at www.affinity.serif.com

Hi Cris,

Printer:
I am using Lexmark MS610dn Printer driver. Changing to my second printer (HP 1312nfi) will affect no crash at the moment.

Export:
Exporting the file (attached) will affect multiple behaviour: once exportet the pdf file will not been written (without any message), once exported there is no error and I get a correct pdf file, once exported the publisher crashes, once exported there is a message that the file cannot created.

The picture Issue:
Place a PDF to the frame. Scale over the transform window and then drag the frame.

Sterbebild Christian Pyka.afpub

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.